Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Mid Month Reminder

 it's time for a little mid-month reminder of the Challenge over at the YSBP.  I am using a super cute kitty cat from Ike's Art.  This card is also just perfect for the SUYP Challenge that Ike runs each month, so be sure and share all your cat theme cards there.

I am using some lovely lace from Turkiye today.  what a fun trip that was this past summer. So much gorgeous lace to enjoy this year (and for years to come).  I so enjoy going through those baskets each time I make a card to add something to them.

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and wonderful Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

I really like the monochromatic look.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sweet card, Holley xoxo

Susan T. said...

Cute card! The lace is so pretty.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous lace and loving the cute kitty.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

Unknown said...

Adorable! :) Meow!

Shabneez said...

Pawsome creation Holley! Love that lace! Shabneez x

ike said...

Such a great card and more of your gorgeous lace :-)
Thank you for using my image and for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
It is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog