Saturday, September 12, 2020

Happy Birthday!

Wishing a dear friend a very Happy Birthday today!  I know he likes dogs, but I had this cat card that I wanted to share with him today.  Next year I will make you a dog themed card.  As the card says, "Let the good times roll!"  Hope you have a special day (and a great year!).  Have a great day.  I would say that I hope you took the day off,  but I know the odds of that happening.
This cute image comes from La Petite Market on Etsy.  Hope everyone else has a wonderful day too.  Cheers, Holley

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love that cute cat. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Awwww, sweet!

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful card CATS ONLY CHALLENGES
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hug Ginny
SUYP Cats Challenges.
My Blog As I do Rodos

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card - what a fun image, Jo x

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

ike said...

FAB card and I really love that cute little kitty image :-)
xo