Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Alice Tea Time

 Sharing a great Alice Tea Time stamp from Blank Page Muse today.  This stamp was drawn by Sandra Caldwell and you can find it HERE in the Blank Page Muse store.  I know the theme is Alice in Wonderland, but I colored her up in different colors so you could get an different ideas and see different colors used with this image.  I added some great rose lace to match the rose cup along with an adorable little tea pot and cup.


Check out my lace store: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

5 comments:

Valerija said...

Wow, so wonderful card. I like the image and beautiful lace.
Valerija xx

Susan T. said...

Such a cute card! The rose lace is the perfect touch!

Gaye said...

Those embellishments are so cute! Sweet card! I had a tea party with my greatniece just the other day.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card with fab lace Holley

Gr Karin

cebelica said...

Such a beautiful lace. Beautiful card.