Monday, May 2, 2022

Hang in There!

Well, here we are in May, Hang in there friends, just one more month of school to go!  I know my buddies and I here in TX are worn out from another pandemic filled year of education.  (Not to mention, but our campus is being rebuilt, so we are a guest at another campus in their "back field" all in portables.  SIGH.  It's been a long 2 years.)


When I goto Turkey, the lace shop on Etsy will be closed.  The official vacation dates for the shop are June 4-Aug 4th.  So get what you want from the shop now

Check out my lace store HERE:  LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

4 comments:

Gaye said...

Yea, that is kind of what we have all been doing
Cute card!

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Glad you have your wonderful trip to relax and rest up after another unusual school year.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cute card Holley


I have a card on my blog with 1 of your dies

Gr Karin

Dana M said...

Oh what a fun and cute card! Love it!