Friday, May 6, 2022

Less people please

I think this grumpy cat from Taylored Expressions is just hilarious. I added the sentiment, "I wanna be where the people aren't."  How funny is that?  I do often totally feel that way, but i go vacationing in places like Istanbul where the population is 20 million.  I tell my friends that in a city with SO SO SO many people, it's really like you are all alone.  Maybe it's because I don't speak Turkish (though studying on Babble for the last five months, i still know very little),  maybe I am just an introvert and tend not to engage with strangers.  I don't know.

check out my Lace store: LacePlaceByHolley | Etsy

3 comments:

Gaye said...

The red and white colors on the card make it pop! I am an introvert but I make myself not be. It wears me out.

SHartl said...

Hmmm, interesting point about feeling alone because of so many people! Especially when you don't speak the language. I'll bet that's true. No one knows you, so you don't feel like you're crowded.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute and funny! Love the grumpty kitty and fun sentiment! I feel like that a lot! Have a great weekend, Holley!