Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Happy Birthday ME!

Well, here it is, Dec 14th!  Another trip around the sun.  Can you believe it?  I am hitting the big 52.  Though I guess i have been saying 52 for half the year now lol.  Hmmm.  Well, thankful for Brain Surgery that has kept me here.  For those of you who celebrate with me, be on the lookout in January for photos of the wonderful goodies that are coming in February this year when we have our annual celebration!!

Here's a little birthday card to celebrate today.  


Check out my lace store on Etsy for some gorgeous laces precut in all different colors as well as some gorgeous lace embellishments that you can use on cards and journals. LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Happy Birthday, Holley! I hope your day is filled with joy and blessings! Your card is adorable! Woohoo indeed! Enjoy your day!

Marjeta said...

Happy Birthday, Holly. Wishing you all the best and lots and lots of creative moments in your life. Your card is beautiful.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Happy Birthday to you, congratulations Holley
great card

gr karin

Denise Bryant said...

Happy Birthday, Holley! Enjoy your special day!

Mel C said...

Cute card, wishing you a fun day, happy birthday Holley!

Fikreta said...

It's gorgeous card!
Happy birthday!

Linda Vigil said...

Happy 52, Holley! Just turned 60, myself....I referred to being aged 52 as 2 times 26....Thank you for all the cheer you share! You deserve a wonderful year ahead!