Friday, December 23, 2022

Window card

 Here's a great project that I made at the last scrapbook convention using a card kit from Rubbernecker stamps.  Isn't it just TOO cute?  I know I love their fun coffee theme images. Here's some of their Christmas theme stamps.  Here's the card with the boxed closed.

then the recipient can open each of the boxes to see these cute little guys.  How fun is that?  I really enjoyed their classes at the convention!

Wishing you all a very happy holiday.

Check out my lace store for all your lace needs:

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Nice!

Fikreta said...

its super cute!

Mel C said...

Love this card, that would be a great die cut to have!

Kathy Dippner said...

I took this class also! So much fun!