Tuesday, December 27, 2022

You warm my heart

Here's the sweetest Unity stamp set. I don't know that these stamps came together, but they sure to go together. I just love this cute hot chocolate image.  Ahhh.  It says, "You warm my heart."  How perfect is that for winter.  Of course here in Texas we never know if that means 70degrees F or 20 degrees F, lol!

Have a great day everyone.  Warm your heart with some coffee chocolate or a little friendship!


Check out my lace store LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Gaye said...

Cute card! I am warming up with coffee at eleven degrees this morning.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
🎄🎄🎄Happy holidays! 🎄🎄🎄

Mel C said...

These images make such a sweet card, so true you never know what the weather will be!