Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Dinosaur Coffee

 Here's a little humor to start off the day!  HA!  I just got a huge laugh out of it.  I hope you do too.  Perhaps I have never mentioned it here on this blog, but another hobby that I love is collecting fossils.  I live in south Texas where they are readily available.  And by that, I mean, you could go into the dirt in your backyard and probably find some!

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com



4 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah!! Fun! I already had my two cup of espresso this morning, so I don't work out for now :D LOL
When I was a little girl I went in search of fossils in the countryside around here, and I found mostly shells because once my area was a seabed!
Hugs, have a lovely day!

Taty said...

dearest, from your post I discovered that we have another hobby in common, collecting fossils. in fact my husband's dream and desire is to take a trip to Texas.
the card is beautiful. for his birthday I organized a fossil themed party. have a good week, a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Such a fun card! We saw dino footprints on a visit to Texas.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fun card Holley........gr karin