Friday, April 26, 2024

For the DH

 For the DH (Dear Hubby), "signed, sealed, delivered,...i'm yours!"  I  hope you already knew that but I just wanted to make you a fun card that said it.  This is part of the new technique that I learned from Stampilistic this past March at the convention using Echo Park 6x6 paper pads.  Kisses dear!

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com


4 comments:

Taty said...

a romantic card and very beautiful colors will make your husband very happy. Happy Friday, a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet and romantic card for your hubby! Surely he will smile!
Hugs

Gaye said...

Very sweet!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet card Holley.......gr karin