Thursday, April 25, 2024

So grateful!

 Here's a mini card that i made while in Dallas.  I am sharing some great cards for the DH right before our anniversary this sunday.  I know sometimes he will be checking my blog.  I hope he has a great day--and I hope all of you have a great day.  The card says "so grateful to have you in my life!"  How true is that!

Check out my wonderful Etsy store.   I sell precut lace in wonderful packs so you get 20 or 40 pieces all different in a wide array of colors, beautiful embellishments, or Lace Menagerie which is 6 yard assortments!  You can find the store here: https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com


4 comments:

Taty said...

a very intense card because the phrase is the primary focus. Best wishes for your anniversary. a hug Taty

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I wish a great day to you too! A very sweet card and yes, there is always something to be grateful! Happy Anniversary

Gaye said...

Such a sweet card! I am looking forward to this weekend. My granddaughter and grandniece have birthdays on Friday.

Mel C said...

So sweet Holley, happy anniversary!