Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bad Hair Day?

I love this wonderful stamp from Sweet Pea Stamp's artist Lisa Victoria called "Bad Hair Day". Haven't we all had that? Now perhaps I never had a tree branch in my hair but post brain surgery (esp when they shaved only parts of my head, lol!) I can remember some funny looking days. I just love this little girl and I had to use this stamp as soon as I got the sheet!
I did my card on the Bazzill dotted swiss paper with irridescent ribbons and felt flowers, colored in my image with wonderful shades of Copic markers and used the Hello Sunshine saying from plate #8. I punched the bottom of saying with a border punch and added some ink to the saying with a colorbox chalk inkpad.
Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ribbon (Michaels); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Bling (Hero Arts); Staples (Making Memories); Flowers(unknown); Brads(Making Memories); Punch (EK Success); Die Cut (Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Love crafts forever said...

Cute card Holley. Beautiful image.
Hugs, Nataliya.