Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sweet Pea Misty Reflections

Here's a beautiful stamp from Sweet Pea stamp's designer ching chou kiuk called Misty Reflections. You can see this stamp on the Sweet Pea site page here. I love the combination with the cats on this stamp.

Must say the concert last night was a ton of fun. MC Lars did a great set. One more thing I now realize that I can enjoy that I used to have issues with due to pain in my brain!! Woohoo!

Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah); Stamp(Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento); Punch(EK Success); Buttons (Grandma's Button Bags); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

Angela said...

THis is very pretty Holley!! So glad you enjoyed your concert!!
Hugs:)
Angela

cathy said...

Pretty card.

grandmalee said...

Awesome job on this one! I love the softness of your coloring & how it works so well with the cardstock. I would love to have all of the cc-k plates, but for now I'll have to play with what I have. I just may have to do some early Christmas shopping for me next month! teehee!

Rebecca said...

Love your good witch, reminds of my daughter. Love the colouring, I am just learning how to colour with copics, not like in kindergarten with crayons lol