Thursday, June 10, 2010

Owls (part 1)

One of the sets of images that I have just loved from Artist Elaine Cox is the owls!! I am sharing cards I did with a couple of them here! These images are so adorable. I love their sweet faces and huge eyes. I must say I have been walking my neighborhood at nights (when I get a chance now) and the other night I actually saw an owl! A tiny owl!! Now, some of you probably think that's common or funny that such a thing would be something I so remember, but I live in a large city and can't say I have ever seen owls in the city, so it was a real treat to see one.

For the above card I used Copic markers to color the image and Colorbox chalk edging on the card, American Traditional matching buttons and Bazzill papers. This stamp comes from Elaine Cox Sheet 3 (Plate 40) or it can be purchased individually as "Little Oak tree Owl".

Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah); Stamp (Sweet Pea Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Buttons (American Traditionals); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

Stay tuned for tomorrow's owl card.....

No comments: