Monday, June 28, 2010

Fairy & Dragon

Here's a wonderful card made with beautiful specialty papers and a fairy stamp with her dragon friend. I added a saying "LEARN from yesterday, LIVE for today, HOPE for tomorrow." I hope you are all ready for a new week. See the Dragon and Fairy on this sheet here, the saying stamp is available here; Be sure to use SAVE10Holley as your coupon at I Brake for Stamps. At the Paper Temptress this card uses beautiful Mica cardstock in an emerald shade and some stunning black cardstock (Retro Glossy Lustre) that this photo really highlights. Highly recommended! The image is stamped on some nice white cardstock that is wonderfully smooth and great for copic markers.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Paper Temptress); Stamps (I Brake for Stamps); Ink (Memento); Adhesive (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Holley - I saw this on the IB4S Blog. I love the wavy background and the Sparkly paper. Beautiful!