Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Flower Fairy

Here's some great stamps from I Brake for Stamp's website. I just love this beautiful fairy image, she comes of the Einstein sheet. The cute saying comes from the "Come Fly with me" sheet of rubber stamps. I added a great embellishments of wonderful butterflies. IBFS just redid their whole website and have added several wonderful new lines of rubber stamps to their store (be sure to read yesterday's post if you haven't heard).Be sure to check out the new store and use the following coupon to save on your order: SAVE10HOLLEY

Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Bazzill Bling, Neenah); Stamps (I Brake For Stamps); Ink (Memento, Versamark, Colorbox Chalk); Butterflies (); Die Cut (Nestabilities); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful image and love your card. Love the CB'ed butterflies too. TFS

Lorraine said...

this is another beautiful card from you Holley and coloured beautifully as always,also i would like to say a massive thankyou for my prize which arrived this morning i can't believe how quickly it has arrived all the way to the u.k so thankyou and for the card you made me xx