Saturday, September 25, 2010

So Foxy!

Here's an adorable set of images from Starving Artistamps. I love this cute fox and the saying that comes with him. This card is to celebrate my DH coming home from his trip to San Fran. The cat and I have been missing him this week. Of all the weeks he was gone, it would be week that I get bitten by a neighborhood dog. I walk everyday for 2-2.5 hours and the week he is gone is when one runs up and bites me. UGH. I know my hubby felt awful for not being here to help me. I'm just happy he will be home!!Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Archivers, Neenah); Stamps(Starving Artistamps); Flowers (Prima); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Mini buttons (Grandma's Button bag); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

i just love this card the fox is great and the sentiment is perfect.OH my gosh i hope you are ok and you didn't get bitten too badly how terrifying hun but on a good note I hope you have a wonderful time on your hubbies return xx