Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meet Oleander

Thought I would sneak in at least one Halloween card this week. Here's a sweet girl named Oleander. She's from the Sweet November line of stamps at CC Designs. They just came out with some new stamps this month called Twisted Sisters. I really like Oleander. Her cute little wings and witchy dress. After picking her, I realize I may have to get another stamp from this artist someday.
Be sure to vote for your favorite card last week! Vote is on the top of the right hand column!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, Archivers); Rubber Stamp (CC Designs Sweet November); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Basic Grey); Ribbon; Border (Doodlebug); Chipboard Accent(Cloud 9); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

I love the Twisted Sisters! Terrific card with Oleander. She's super cute. Great layering-is that netting on the right? Looks amazing.

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so gorgeous i love her she is adorable and i love the black netting down the side of the card it looks beautiful xx

Linda W. said...

This is a beautiful card - but I also love the bear hug one from yesterday too! I need some images of these 2 gals or maybe I just oughta shake out the piggy bank and buy a couple new stamps for me! Beautiful artistry Holley!