Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jack'o Lantern Kitty

This cute cat comes from Whipper Snapper and is hiding out in a Jack 'O Lantern. How cute. I have been enjoying the Halloween theme this year. I just got some new Halloween designs from Sweet Pea stamps as well so more halloween cards will be coming for you to enjoy. I got a huge stack of the blog candy wrapped up and ready to mail yesterday, almost everything!! Most all of you who are expecting some goodies should have your items in the mail. Also, I found out that there are not 7 countries, but now a total of 9 countries where items are going to be sent!! After hearing back from a couple more people yesterday I now have items also going to Scotland and Finland. Woohoo!! So if you have sent me your address, your package is in the mail. Enjoy!!

I am looking for 5 blog candy winners still, if you know them, please drop them a line, I know at times emails get put into the SPAM folder as I have been watching mine diligently to ensure that I didn't miss responses from any of you! I am still seeking Laini, Judy(SharingJesus), Bissecat, Shazzapat, and Sandy O.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Paper Place, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Whipper Snapper; Saying-Sweet Pea); Ink (Memento; Versamark); Border (Bazzill); Adhesives (Pop Dot, glue dots, Glue All); Embellishments (Making Memories, other);

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi Holley hope your ok I love todays card that cat is soooo adorable and i love the glittery bat he looks great xx

Shazza said...

you found me Holley, have replied to your e-mail today- am v excited
thank you

your card is fab
x

Unknown said...

Hey Holley...adorable!!!! Love the colors...and the pumkin with cat popping out is just precious! Pat Frank