Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fairytale Princess

Here's an adorable fairytale princess from Starving Artistamps. Too sweet. I just need a knight to save her from the dragon. Weather outside here has been warm and wonderful. Doesn't make me feel like making winter-y cards, though even if it was cold outside, I seldom feel like making winter theme cards. I guess you will just have to smile at ones I make :) Huge thanks and hugs for all the comments, emails, phone calls, facebook messages yesterday about the birthday.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, White Sheen, Neenah); Rubber Stamps (Princess-Doodlefactory from Staving Artistamps; Saying-Sweet Pea stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Hand Dyed Skittles; Sheer Black Ribbon; Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

No comments: