Sunday, December 5, 2010

Have a Magical Day!

This rubber stamp is a striking image from artist ching-chou kuik of Sweet Pea Stamps. She calls it "Flowing in Blue". You can see the artist's depiction on this page here (near the bottom). As you can see, I have done my own version in a much different color scheme to show you how different it can look. I just got this stamp and have fallen in love with it!I left the design on this card very simple because I want to show the real beauty of this stamp. I added a simple statement "Have a magical day" from Plate #21. It's a wonderful sentiment that can be used for all sorts of occasions.

So just as the card says, Have a magical day everyone!
Holley

3 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Beautiful card. She's so graceful and lovely.
Sue S.

Faye said...

Your coloring is amazing!

* Shell B.* said...

Very pretty, you did a wonderful job with the coloring.

Shell~Alaska♥