Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Social Butterfly

This beautiful dancer comes from I Brake for Stamps. What a social butterfly she is. I guess I wish I was a more social person, I can be, but that is really not my personality. Sometimes I want to just be like a dancer and follow the part I have been taught. I love the background stamps I used in this image too, a beautiful smaller size butterfly and a swirl, below I put links to the website so you can see what each stamp looks like originally.Stamps used (you can click each name to see the stamp individually): Ballerina, Social Butterfly(word), Swirl Flourish, small butterfly image; Next time you order from I Brake for Stamps, be sure to use my coupon to save yourself 10% off your entire order: SAVE10HOLLEY

Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamps(I Brake For Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk, Watermark); Adhesives (Pop dots);

No comments: