Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm nuts about you!

Here's cute Lori the Squirrel from the Hello Kitty family. I dressed her up in a cute orange outfit with a sweet quote "nuts about you". Made a huge batch of chex mix covered in white chocolate to take to the family this christmas. Never done it before but I have enjoyed my sister's, so she inspired me to make some this year. 42oz of Chex, 42 oz of Deluxe nuts (no peanuts), 1 bag of flat pretzels, 10 oz vanilla/choc animal crackers, 10oz box teddy grahams, and a whopping SIX POUNDS of white chocolate!! I mean SIX WHOLE POUNDS worth. I bought 3 packs when I started, then made my husband fetch 2 more before I realized I still would not have enough!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Metallic, Printed); Rubber Stamps (Hero Arts); Die Cut (Sizzix-Lori Squirrel from the Hello Kitty Collection); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Adhesive (Pop dots, Glue all);

No comments: