Sunday, April 21, 2013

Just Breathe

Here's a Tiddly Inks image, a portrait of woman in tears. I think we can all feel that way at times.  I added a sentiment from Cosmo Cricket that says "Just Breathe."  I feel that can sum it up sometimes.  We just need to stop, take a breath, and take things one day at a time.  Life can be overwhelming when you think about everything.  Sometimes even when you are trying to solve every problem in the world, often problems that are not your own.  I know I am often guilty of that.  I am not saying that you should be helping out those around you or taking on their problems, but I am saying that sometimes you just need to stop, take a breath, and take things one day at a time.  Just say a prayer and keep going on.
Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Crafter's Companion, Neenah, DVWV);  Digi-Stamp (Tiddly Inks); Ink Colorbox Chalk); Punch (Martha Stewart); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Lace (JoAnns); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue);

7 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Holley,
Your card is so pretty - and your philosophy is right on the mark - we all should "just breathe."

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Holley.

Love the die-cuts and the wonderful coloring you have done.

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this is a deep card - what a great message - one I needed to hear so much this morning - glad I came by. I seriously love this! TFS. Hugz.

Unknown said...

Holly
Love your card saying perfect Just breath,love background borders pretty.
Sue C

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card too with a beautiful message. We need to remember that nothing is too big for our Heavenly Father to take care of. Hugs~Patti

Gwyneth said...

An unusual image for a card, but you are so right that we all get moments like this. Lovely card.