Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tea and Cake, Please

Here's one of the newest stamps at Queen Kat this month, she's called Tea and Cake from artist Maryanne English.  I am using one of the newest die cuts from Xcut and paired with some wonderful blues.  Isn't she gorgeous?  I think this image would be cute on all kinds of celebration cards.
Be sure and check out Maryanne English's other stamps, one of my favorites is the Hope Angel.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzil Swiss, Neenah);  DigiStamp(Queen Kat); DieCutters(Xcut,Memory Box); Flower (Prima); Brad (Unknown); Saying (Kraftin' Kimmie); Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots); Color (Copic Markers);

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Holley.

greetings karin

Ellis said...

Beautiful card you made, great image with a fairy, tea and cake. =)
Hugs, Elenor

Gwyneth said...

Great card. I love how you've coloured in the digi.

Anonymous said...

Blue was a good choice.
like the stamp too

kaye G

Trish said...

Hi Holley,
Lovely card using the fab image. I had a look at the site it was from and there are some really gorgeous digis that I've not seen before.
Hugs,
Trish x

Unknown said...

I love girl like fairy,flower pretty.Like spellbinder,
Sue C