Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Wonderful

Here's a fun card that I did in a favorite color combo of pink and black.  This adorable image is Scrapbook Stamp Society artist Sherri Baldy's image Pigtail Polly.  As you can tell from so many of the images that I love, I also love the pigtails!  Perhaps that comes from being in the military.  I guess I always wore my hair up and I still do most of the time.
Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); DigiStamp (Scrapbook Stamp Society--Addicted To Stamps);  Ink (Colorbox Chalk); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Border (Bazzill);  Saying (); Buttons (American Traditionals);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a pretty card Holley.

greetings karin

Kelly Sas said...

Way beautiful today!!!

Anonymous said...

I still wear mine in ponytails most of the time. Love the card. Hugs~Patti

Gwyneth said...

I love your colouring in of the image. Fab card.