Thursday, April 25, 2013

Little Old Fairy

Here's an adorable image from Queen Kat stamps artist Sandra Caldwell called Little Old Fairy.  Too Cute!  I had to give this little old lady some blue hair to match her little blue wings and put her on a blue card.  She may look harmless, but as you can see, she's Spirited and Strong!

Be sure and check out all of Sandra Caldwell's newest images at the Queen Kat store.  They are now selling images in both rubber stamp and digi-stamp format.

Project materials:  Card(K&Co); Carstock(Bazzill, Neenah);  Ink (Colorbox Chalk);  Color (COpic Markers); Sayings (); Bling (Hobby Lobby); Ribbon (Fire Moutain Gems); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots);

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley.

greetings karin

cebelica said...

Such a lovely card! I like the colour combination and the doily edge. Hugs! xx

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card.

Chrisann said...

I totally DIG this image :) This card makes me chuckle.

Gwyneth said...

I love the idea that out there somewhere there's a little old fairy with atitude and a blue rinse hairdo. Great card.