Friday, November 20, 2009

CC Designs Fairy Girl

Here's a cute Fairy Girl from CC Designs Rubber Stamps; I kept the decor very simple on this card, you can't tell from the scan, but the paper is a beautiful shimmery mica paper that's absolutely gorgeous. The violet color and the white has a golden shimmer to it.




Today should be my last day in the hospital. I hope to have news soon about whether they will do the surgery or not.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Specialty Papers (California Paper Goods); Stamp (CC Designs); Ink (Versafine); Color (Derwent Inkense);

2 comments:

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

A cute card, Holley!
So glad to hear you'll soon be out of the hospital - I'm still praying.
God Bless!

Please excuse the deleted comment - I'm having keyboard problems.