Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sugar Nellie's Daisy

Here's a stamp that Sugar Nellie simply called "Daisy". What a sweet little girl. I love how she looks so innocent and thoughtful. The saying "The Kingdom of heaven is within you...." was something that I can imagine her sitting there thinking about.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families and friends. May God be with you all on this, the day we give Thanks. I am especially thankful for this past year. I am thankful that my health has held out and that God has brought me to accept possible surgery. I am very thankful for my dear husband John and my supportive friends and family.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Rubber Stamp (Daisy-Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Flowers (Prima); Brads (unknown); Quote (unknown);

3 comments:

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

Awesome card Holley. i have this stamp and I love her too. You colored her beautifully and your sentiment fits so well. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too. Hugs, Robin B. in NY

Sheila said...

A beautiful card, Holley. The image is adorable and you've done a beautiful job coloring her.

Linda J. said...

She really is adorable. Great job!