Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hanglar & Stanglar Love Ya!

Here's cute little Hanglar. I love this stamp because she is holding a little sign so it can be used for most any occasion. I have a whole set of tiny word stamps from Hero Arts that work perfectly with this sign.Hope you are all having a great week. Today is Day 2 in the hospital for me. Hopefully the testing is going well. I have set up these card to post for your enjoyment while I am there. I hope to have WIFI connection at the hospital so I can check in and add new comments as things happen!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Specialty paper (DCWV); Stamp (Hanglar&Stanglar Stamps); Ink (Memento); Color (Derwent Inktense); Punch (All night media); Sticker (Colorbok);

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable--I love your color choices--and your coloring is great!

Hugs,
Kristal
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
Freebies, Challenges, & Fun!

Sheila said...

Love the card, Holley. The sign is so cute. It was so sweet of you to set up for posting while you're in the hospital. I'm continuing to pray for you - you're in God's hands - the best place to be. :)

Anonymous said...

Good morning! I love that sign, and of course, she is such a sweet stamp. You are truly loved, Jan