Saturday, November 28, 2009

Meet Elly

Meet Elly from Faerie Song Art Stamps. She's a cutie. I paired here with a fun saying "Hold a true friend with both hands." I have a lot of wonderful friends and don't have enough hands to hold everyone. Hugs to you all

Thought I would try a blue and orange combo. These are colors that art teachers tell me go together but I don't always naturally put them together.

Project Materials: Cardstock (westrim, bazzill, DCWV); Stamps (Faerie Song Art Stamps); Flowers (Prima); Ink (Memento); Color (Derwent Inktense, Copic Markers); Brads (Basic Grey); Ribbon (Unknown); Adhesives (Ribbon glue, Glue All);

2 comments:

Faye said...

She is so sweet wonderful card. You always color so nicely!

Sheila said...

A lovely card, Holley. I like the blue and orange together. :)