Thursday, November 5, 2009

Falling Leaves

Happy Thursday everyone! Here's a cute little girl from Hanglar & Stanglar who's looking at the changing colors of the leaves falling down.
Ahh, so nice to see the beautiful temperatures of Fall finally arriving. For us here in South TX, that means mid to high 50s at night and low to mid 70s during the day. Not much of the falling leaves though.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamp (Hanglar&Stanglar); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Brads (unknown); Leaves (Jesse James Button Co.); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots);

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I love the colors you chose.

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

Very nice card. I love these little girls too. This one is really nice and I love how you colored her. We have dropping tempss here too and my yard is full of colorful leaves and this morning when I brought the kids out to the bus it was spitting SNOW :) I love the looks of the snow, it makes everything so pretty but I don't like the brisk cold air that comes with it. Hugs, Robin

Shelly said...

Beautiful card! I like that you chose blue for a Fall card.

Sheila said...

Love the colors you chose - a beautiful card.

Faye said...

The leaves are so cute and you coloring is amazing!