Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beautiful

Here's a wonderful image from Scrapbook Stamp Society artist Morgan Fitzsimons called Cameo 8a.  I just love this lady.  Right when I was about to have brain surgery I went from having long hair, I mean LONG hair, like past my tail bone, to super short hair like this woman.  Though I haven't been quite brave enough to get the sexy tatoo on my arm that she has, I did end up liking the short hair.
Be sure to check out all the wonderful stamps that Morgan has in the Scrapbook Stamp Society store.  Her images are all really stunning, not just the amazing lady stamps, she also has wonderful images of fairies, cute animal like teddies and pigs, perfect christmas theme images and great cars.  Her artwork is so versatile.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, AC Metallic, Neenah);  DigiStamp (Scrapbook Stamp Society);  Punch (Martha Stewart);  DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);  Color (Copic markers);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All);

3 comments:

Larisa said...

She is really beautiful!! And the lacy border looks so great here! Holley, your card is fantastic!!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card Holley.

greetings karin

Karla said...

Gorgeous adorable card!!