Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wee Stamps

Here's an awesome stamp from Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet.  Isn't she just adorable?  I have fallen in love with this artist's work.  I have gotten several of her stamps and will be showing them.  Her work is gorgeous. This beauty is called Sweet Blossom.
Project Materials: Cardstock(Bazzill, Neenah);  Stamp (Whimsy Stamps); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Buttons (American Traditional);  Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilites;  CC Designs Butterfly;  Whimsy Stamp - doodle);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue dots);  Color (Copic Markers);

10 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

SOOOOO cute!!! I love the colors and arrangement and the buttons look fantastic. :)

Holly Young said...

Very cute! I love the dies you used in the corners. They really change the look of the layout!

Snoopy said...

What a sweet image! I love the card you made with it, Holley!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so pretty.

Unknown said...

Very cute and sweet!

Sylvia Zet said...

Hi Holley, thank you so much for sharing as your card is beautiful. Love the way you colored my digi, really great work :)

Sylvia Zet said...

I meant "rubber stamp ;)

Just Me said...

Adorable card. Image is precious

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Holley the combination of the pinks and the kraft is wonderful-I keep thinking I've got all the elements that you used including the digi--I need to use yours as an example of AWESOME!
Carolyn

Trish said...

Hi Holley,
Hope you are keeping well. I absolutely adore Sylvia Zet's 'Wee Stamps'. I have all the ones she has released as digis and they are brilliant to work with.
You card is lovely and your colouring is brill. TFS
Hugs,
Trish x