Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Butterfly Girl

I used this gorgeous stamp today from Crafts and Me.  She's just super.  I had some gorgeous shimmer paper from Paper Temptress that I cut out using Spellbinders (Flame Mica) to make the background behind my image that is done on Neenah Solar white.  I used some circular orange confetti that i found to do simple embellishments.
She's just a lovely image.  I love the rich reds and oranges and of course, the striped hose that she's wearing.  I have to wonder if I am starting to dress like these stamps or if I am buying stamps because I like the way the images are dressed.  Hmmm.....

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Flame Mica, Neenah);  Stamps (Crafts and Me);  Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk);  Confetti (Hobby Lobby);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All, Glue Dots);  Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very striking card Holley, well done!
Pearl x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is adorable.