Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meet Jesse

Here's an awesome Queen Kat image called Jesse from artist Myka Jelina.  Isn't she stunning?  All of Myka's images are amazing.  I love her beautiful wings and curly hair.  She has awesome attention to detail.  She has some many stunning stamps at the Queen Kat store, it's hard to just get one or two when I am shopping there.
That awesome lace on the bottom is more of what I got last year when I was in Istanbul.  Believe it or not, I still have more stashed away that I haven't shown on my blog yet!  My dear friends there have of course invited me back and I SO want to go!!

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, AC Metallic);  Stamp (Queen Kat); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);  Buttons (American Traditionals);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All, Ribbon Glue);  Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!! Gorgeous lace swirls.
Hugs Nat

Bhawana said...

you make a fabulous use of laces.... lovely one.