Thursday, August 9, 2012

Witch Maker

I am sure many of the regulars here know that I am a huge halloween fan.  I was delighted recently to start seeing some Halloween stamps show up at my favorite stores, so you will start seeing some Halloween cards.  Here's a cutie from Queen Kat.  This stamp is called "Witch Maker" from artist Coriander Shea (Phantom Rose).
What an adorable image, I colored this one up in Copic Markers using "male" colors, just wait until you see a totally different coloring and style with a sweet girl theme.  It's too cute. 

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah);  Rubber Stamp (Queen Kat);  Ink (Memento);  Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);  Borders(Doodlebug); Ribbon (Prima);  Color (Copic Markers);  Adhesives (Glue All, Pop dots, Ribbon Glue); 

3 comments:

Bhawana said...

wow me too working on a purple card.... love this

Karla said...

Totally gorgeous!!!

Karla:)

Holly Young said...

Really cute! I'm so ready for Halloween to get here.