Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gotcha!

Here's a fun card using stamps from Art Impressions and gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress.  Has cupid's arrow struck you? I am guessing he's coming after you then.  I know he catches me on occasion, sometimes when I am just looking over at my partner of the last 16 years.

The base of this card is use a shimmery metallic paper called Mica in Fairway.  The wonderful blue textured paper is ruche called Sky Blue Crepe. The printed paper is a specialty paper from Hambly Studio.  This sheet is part of their Screenprints line, it is called Mod Circles.  It matches well with the blue and green shades of this card. The stamped image, as well as the sentiment, were stamped and die cut using Heavenly white paper.

I hope this card inspires you to create something lovely with some gorgeous papers! Did you know there was an Anything Goes challenge at Your Scrapbook Place?  they are looking for cards too...if you have made a card, join in HERE!

Cheers, Holley

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hahahaha fun image and lovely card Holley.

gr karin

Gwyneth said...

A lovely card that made me smile. The image is so cute, but he's got a determined look on his face as he takes aim.

nwilliams6 said...

Fun card - super fun image and great papers! Cute! Hugz!

jane stillman said...

What a brilliant fun card, love the image and papers x

Linda Simpson said...

Lovely image and a beautiful card, I feel the same when I look at my hubby.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Holley super cute and so funny hugs Judith x

Kate M said...

Really fun card - love that cute image - super!!
xx

Jan said...

Adorable card Holley xx Jan

Melody Strahan said...

Cute image, and those papers are luscious!

Unknown said...

Adorable Holley. Made me smile!

Pat said...

That paper is awesome and the image is too, which all comes together in a great card. Thanks for sharing, Holley!

Lucie said...

He's so cute. I can imagine him on a red color combo for Valentines.

Super!

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so cute, I love the image..... Cupid has caught me on several occasions x :-)

Brawny x said...

Super image. Wicked look on his face x

Unknown said...

Love card cute image,also like paper you used.
SC