Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Love you Beary Much!

Here's the cutest image ever from Tiddly Inks.  I love this girl and her teddy bears.  I colored her up in a combo of brown teddy's with a green chair and then used that combo to match the colors of the card. I added a sweet sentiment "I love you beary much!"  Awe, who couldn't love that cute kid?

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Image(Tiddly inks, sentiment-unknown); Ink (Menento); Punch (Martha Stewart); DieCuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Color (Copic markers); Bling (Recollections); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue all, Glue dots);

11 comments:

Sam K said...

I love this image too, its one of my faves, so sute. You have coloured it beautifully and the papers pull it all together perfectly, hugs x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet image beautiful coloured and a lovely card Holley.

gr karin

jane stillman said...

Such a cute image and love how you've coloured it x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and image. Love the way you colored the image.

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card Holley, gorgeous image and love your colour choices. Also the card edge is fantastic.
Janet xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my how cute is this, love the cute teddies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

such a cute image. the colours are great.

kaye G

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Holly, we are teamies at SSS, I have had to close Memories to Keep due to hacker so my new blog and candy is up and running...you will need to re join again for the candy...
aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Crafty Judith said...

Ah bless Holley those teds are super cute great card - have a super day hugs Judith x

Tracy said...

Aw Holley this is so cute !! love the colours xxx

Txkickerbelle said...

I just love teddy bears, so this card is another favorite. I love your design and colors.