Sunday, June 1, 2014

Guest Artists

This week I got some wonderful surprises!  A beautiful Thank You card in the mail from Ireland.  This card is from Trish Verner who won blog candy back during my celebration month.  She received stamps from Sweet Pea stamps and made this gorgeous card using  Daisy Fairy.  So Lovely Trish!!
She also commented that she did it with orange!  My favorite color, awe, thank you!!
 
Also this week, another prize winner from celebration month, Sher Brown, showed me this gorgeous card that she made with her prize, a stamp set from Inkadinkado:


Recently I also had another follower, Vinita Jain share a stunning creation she made with her prize, a stamp from Sweet Pea stamps called Birth of a Star, this stunning Wall Hanging beauty, WOW.  Please check it out HERE as there are many more photos of her work on this project at her blog!
 
Thanks so much ladies, I just love to see what people do with their wonderful prizes!! Makes me smile.

8 comments:

New Creations said...

Hi Holley!
Thanks so much for featuring my Wall hanging!!! I am elated by your gesture. the other creations are also beautiful.
Have a great day!
Hugs and Regards

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous and how lovely to share them with you.
Hugs
Linda xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card you have made Holley.

what beautiful card and projects are made with the winning products Holley.

gr karin

Kate M said...

Lovely thank you cards - lucky you!!

Jan said...

Stunning makes Holley xx Jan

jane stillman said...

Fabulous creations from the winners x

Crafty Judith said...

fabulous makes Holley hun have a great day x

Melody Strahan said...

I love when you share your treats!