Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm Cougarlicious, Baby!

Here's an adorable stamp from Creative Vision that I used in combination with some stunning papers from Paper Temptress to create today's card.  This image just makes me laugh.  I know I totally need an outfit and I am totally Cougarlicious too!  Hey, my husband is like 5 months younger than me, that means I am a cougar, huh?

The papers for this card are yummy Paper Temptress papers.  The base of the card is called Tuscan Sun.  On top of the base is a partial sheet of Hambly Studio Screen Overlays.  This one is in GOLD, doesn't it look shimmery on top of the Tuscan Sun cardstock?  I love the way it stands out.  This overlay is called Gold Woodgrain.  You can also get the Hambly Screen Overlays in a wonderful 6x6" assortments so that you get many types for less cost, click here.  There's a small strip of textured black cardstock on the left, it's called Black Felt Grandee.  The white paper used for this image is called Heavenly White.

Cheers all and have a Cougarlicious day!

Holley

16 comments:

Kate M said...

And a cougarlicious day to you too Holley - great fun card!
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley, love the image and what a fab sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

What a fabulous fun image Holley, and a super background
Janet xxx

Melody Strahan said...

15 years is the cougar standard. I am just 18 days shy of 2 years older than my Andrew. lolol

Love this card. It totally made me giggle.

jane stillman said...

Had a really good giggle at this fabulous card x

Jan said...

Great card Holley xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Hi Holley, lol this image made me smile to, what a fabulous card and image, great colours too.

Hugs Erin x

Unknown said...

Hi Holley - yes you made me smile - love it

Dawn said...

Lol! I love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Holley super delicious Tiger hun love it hugs Judith x

Im just me - Marleen said...

Really lovely.
Marleen xx

Anonymous said...

Well that reminds me,,,,, do not buy a suit like this one. lolol
love the card.
kaye G

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely image and card Holley.

gr karin

Laine said...

Fabulous image, design and colour Holley. Such a fun creation.
Laine
xx

cebelica said...

This is adorable. Very nice card. Hugs! xx

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun image and papers - you make the coolest cards! Hugz!