Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hey

Sharing this Clean And Simple card today using a hot mama from Stamping Chef. Don't you love her?  If only I had legs that long! If so I would wear a dress that short...well, maybe not, but I guess if my legs were really that long then all dresses might look that short on me.

Unfortunately at 5'4" my dress comes a lot further down.  I suppose that's a good thing, of course my husband would say that as he would not like all those men checking out my legs.  At 10+ miles a day, they may be short, but they sure are built, lol!!

Have a great weekend everyone.  Check out The Stamping Chef blog, I am entering this simple card for their Anything Goes challenge.

14 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

What a pretty image and card Holley! Fun discussion here on legs! LOL! So you run 10 miles a day - WOW!!!! Hugz!

KarinsArtScrap said...

o love this image and great card Holley.

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful image and love the cute embellishments. I am only 5'3" :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody Strahan said...

Long legs are a hindrance sometimes...cute card!

jane stillman said...

Love the image and colours you've used. Good luck in the Challenge - I am only 5'and wish I was taller so I could reach the top shelves in the supermarket lol xx

Sharon said...

Love her dress (wish I had the legs!). Fab card x

Kate M said...

Dress?.... I thought it was a nightie!! Only kidding, great little image and lovely colours, super card!
xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Holley and a gorgeous image, I love your colour choices.
I wouldn't mind another couple of inches length on my legs x

Sylvia said...

Great image, fabulous colours.

Sylv xx

Laine said...

Fabulous colour and detail Holley.
Laine
xx

Im just me - Marleen said...

really stylish. love it x

Crafty Judith said...

She is stylish Holley and one of my fave colours too hugs Judith x

Gwyneth said...

Fab card. I love the colour.

Jan said...

Gosh this is great Holley xx Jan