Saturday, June 28, 2014

Rag Doll

Here's an adorable stamp from Unity Stamps. I never really had dolls as a kid, it wasn't something I played with. I was always a kid who like puzzles and crafts, books and such. 
Something about this doll just touches me though. The red hair? the button eyes?  She's just TOO cute. Maybe it's the striped socks.

I think this stamp came with the saying Frazzled?  I was feeling that way at the end of the week, VBS is now over. So tired.    Looking forward to this rejuvenating weekend.

Hugs all!!

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely image and a cute card Holley.

gr karin

Gail Behrle said...

Great card - so cute! I love her face, stockings and the heart on her shirt. The background is stunning!

jane stillman said...

She certainly is cute - a delightful card x

Linda Simpson said...

Cute rag doll and loving the dies you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

This really is one cute rag doll - I think it's the striped socks!! Love it - great card.
xx

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Holley. Always a delight to visit.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Haha fabulous card. I love the image. Great x

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Holley delightful hun love it hugs Judith x

nwilliams6 said...

What a super fun image! I love little button eye figures like this one. You have the best images! Hugz!

nwilliams6 said...

What a super fun image! I love little button eye figures like this one. You have the best images! Hugz!