Saturday, October 3, 2015

Artist Trading Cards

Here's a couple of ATCs that I created for a contest over at the Ike's World Challenge Blog.  The contest is anything goes for ATCs.  There is also an awesome freebie available, a darling cat image, so definitely drop by the challenge blog and check it out, grab the freebie and perhaps play along!

Here's my first ATC, she's called Miss Whiplash.  How fun is this image?  I totally had to add my own sentiment along with a fun charm to go with it. (Note, I enlarged the image here, the ATC is actually made proper size)

 
Here's my second ATC using a wonderful freebie that was given to us from Ike several weeks ago.  You all know I just love Halloween theme images, so I had to make this quick and cute little ATC for the challenge. The spider web is a die cut from memory box and the spiders are a border die that I trimmed the spiders apart.  The sentiment is actually included with the Ike's art image, I simply trimmed it.
 
Check out all the examples over on the Challenge blog as well as all the other fun entries and be sure to play along in the fun!  Cheers, Holley

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Tw great ATC's Miss Whiplash looks like she means business and love the cuteness of the second one. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

olala what a naughty girl great and fantastic card Holley.
Gr Karin

love your cute bear with those spiders.

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic - Miss Whiplash looks great and love the handcuff embellishments. The bear is just adorable. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous! I do love the image on your card she is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fun and seasonal creations Holley.
xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Holley, These are both fantastic, Love Miss Whiplash and your ATC is just to cute.

Jade xx

Jan said...

Love them xx Jan

Melody Strahan said...

It tickles me so to see that you have finally created some ATCs! They are both just awesome! Let me know when you're ready to start swapping them and I will send you a few! :)

Unknown said...

Naughty and cute all in one post Holley, LOL..fabulous makes hun, hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

really fun ATC's the handcuffs were a nice touch

ike said...

Oh, how amazing these are !!! Miss Whiplash looks very cool and I just adore those little handcuffs - wickedly funny :-D
Boo Dog looks soooo darn cute and I LUV the web corner :-D
Thank you so much for using my images and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous creations .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

Katie said...

Awesone ATCs and love the miss whiplash one

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

oh Holley you art is always so wonderful..Lady mistress is smackin' awesome and paw paw is adorable but a bit frightened..wonderful art as always Holley and so enjoyable to be here. Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Art Challenges.

My Side of Oz said...

love "Boo" he is sooo cute and wowzer that looks like one tough lady! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! Nan

Sall said...

This is fabulous, totally brilliant loving the handcuffs. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Wheelie Crafty said...

Fabulous ATC Holley, Fab image, getting the whip out works... lol

Hugs xxx

Susan Renshaw said...

Two excellent ATCs Holley! Thank for sharing with Ike's World Challenges!

Borqna said...

Excellent!
Congratulations!
Holley, you are just ... a GEM!
Good luck!!!