Monday, October 5, 2015

Just Be-caws!

Happy Monday everyone!  it's time for this week's Greeting's Challenge over at Outlawz.  Our challenge sponsor this week is DeeDee's Digis.  I am using this fun image set, called Just Becaws.  It comes with several wonderful images, papers, and sentiments.  I used the line drawing and colored it myself with copic markers and I used one of the sentiments that came with the set.

The contest this week is to share a fall/Halloween theme card with us and you must include a sentiment.  Any sentiment type will do, for example on this card my printed sentiment would be fine or just the printed ribbon would have been sufficient.  We can't wait to see what you share and DeeDee's digis will provide the prize!

8 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

I love the stamp! The whole card is pretty cute!

Tracy Welham said...

Love the composition of the card, great image too Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Great card Holley and I love the rows of pumpkins. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Such a fun card Holley.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Holley x

Anonymous said...

Hello Holley, A fabulous card and image which is coloured beautifully. Love the pumpkins.

Jade xx

Unknown said...

Super card Holley, your colouring is brilliant hun, hugs xxx