Saturday, October 17, 2015

I'll put a spell on you

Here's an awesome image from Simply Betty Stamps. You know I totally love her and her skull hat!  I used some great Halloween paper from SEI and a some ghost stickers as well as die cuts.  If only I had a broom I could fly! 

Can you believe we are only 2 weeks from Halloween now?  that also means 2 weeks from the church bazaar.  So many things to get done!  I will have to take some photos so you all can see all the projects I have.  I just bought the funniest thing, both for Halloween and the bazaar, a mold for chocolates shaped like brains.  I know I showed you some last year, but those were really large, they took about 2 oz of chocolate each!  These molds are TOO cute, tiny little brains.  EEK, can you say, Zombie Food?

9 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

Cute! I am kinda amazed. I'm not making anything for the bazaar this year.

Linda Simpson said...

Love the papers and cute spooky embellishments. The witch is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a foxy little witch Holley!
Laine
xx

Jan said...

Love this xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card the little witch is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

When I saw the hat, I thought of Tweety! Well, if Sylvester had his way, Tweety would be a skull!

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card Holley and brilliant ghosties xx

Unknown said...

Another fabby card Holley, super image and detail here, hugs xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Holley x