Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happy Fall

Here's the cutest images from Melonheadz, it comes in a wonderful set called Happy Fall filled with images including the three images I used for this card.  The lovely stair step card that I made here is done with a die cut from Spellbinders and floral dies from Tattered lace.  The challenge over on the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge is to include some Twine on your fall theme card. 
 
The image above is how the card looks when it is closed.  It will fit in an A2 envelope (standard 1/4 sheet envelope).  Below is what the card looks like when opened up.
 


Here's a side angle so you can see how I decorated the steps on the card.
 I hope this card gives you a little inspiration for the challenge, there's three different prizes available this week, so please share a card using Autumn colors and twine, plus of course, a sentiment.  The contest will end on Sunday.  We can't wait to see all of your creations.

Cheers, Holley

11 comments:

Melody Strahan said...

There is nothing about this card I don't love! I had to go find some tutorials to learn how to make it! Talk about inspiration...

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I am sure there are some great tutorials for making it, or if you are like me, you can get the die cut for it, it's from spellbinders card creators. Look around, I got mine for like $20 http://www.walmart.com/ip/46650077?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227034190507&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=55610295338&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=86731706258&veh=sem

Wheelie Crafty said...

Holley what a great stepper card, I love the fun image hun...

Hugs xxx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous Holley x

Unknown said...

Hi Holley, wow that card design is fantastic, I have not see that die. The image is great to show off the autumn season and love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful autumn card Holley
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Great stepper card Holley. Love the cute images. So seasonal!
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the images and colours
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is an amazing card I love the images and the colours too. Hugs Jackie

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fantastic design.. Love the autumnal
Colours, Px

Unknown said...

Fantastic card, Holley, adorable image and perfect detail...love this card shape too, hugs xxx