Sunday, October 4, 2015

Don't miss the fun!

Here's an awesome image from The East Wind.  They are having a challenge over on their blog this month to add some texture to your card.  I am using this awesome fiber on my background for this.  I also have another card that I am making with all sorts of textured items.  Coming soon!

Hope you love this card today.  Drop by the The East Wind Challenge blog and check out their latest contest.  I can't wait to check out everyone else's cards.

I got the most awesome supplies yesterday, a set of chalk markers, I was already playing with them last night and I can't wait to show you guys....here's a sneak peek of the product....Chalkola

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooolala another great image and a fantastic card Holley
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Great card Holley super sassy image and I love the textured background really goes well with the image and the colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Love the sassy image and great sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous card and a great image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Laine said...

Fabulous image and texture Holley.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card you are very brave with your use of images. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

What a great sentiment. Fab card Holley x

Andree said...

A super card Holley and a wonderful image. The colourway and hessian look fabulous xx

Melody Strahan said...

It's gorgeous! I love it!

UNKY said...

I love it! So much fun! xxx Unky from TheEastWind

Unknown said...

Oh Miss Holley, you are being naughty and saucy, LOL..fantastic card hun, hugs xxx

Sall said...

A cheeky yet fabulous ATC Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Wheelie Crafty said...

I love it Holley Brilliant card and fab image...

Hugs xxx

Jackie C said...

Smashing texture, thanks for sharing with the East Wind. Jackie DT member

Bonnie Irvine said...

Holley, you rocked this one. I love the design, the colour palette, the sentiment, texture...OK, everything!Thanks for joining our texture challenge at The East Wind. I enjoy your style!