Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy Halloween

 Here's a wonderful Sweet Pea stamps image from artist Karen Middleton called Kitten and Skull.  Isn't this image just too cute?  You all knew I would love it!  I added some paper with skulls on it as well as this fun die cut of a skeleton.
 
Here's an adorable closeup of this image, it is currently available as a digi stamp

Be sure to check out all of Karen Middleton's designs. She has several other wonderful Halloween theme images, but her main stamp line is filled with adorable kids, beautiful women, lovely portraits and sweet animals.  Check out our Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans page over on Facebook, we have regular contests, great coupons, and daily card sharing.  We can't wait to meet you.

8 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous as usual Holley. Your posts do make me smile. You've just got a style all of your own...and that is a compliment. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I'm afraid I can't take the credit for the colouring as it is a printed image :) x

Unknown said...

now that is a fantastic stamp
kaye G

Unknown said...

Just great. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my word I love this it is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Holley. Love the image and detail.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card the kitty is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awww brill card Holley, the cat image is so cute!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Unknown said...

Totally too cute to spook, Holley, fabby card hun, hugs xxx