Sunday, April 26, 2020

Ahhh, Spring

Here's a lovely spring card from a kit I got and completed a couple years ago when in Istanbul.  It was from what had to be the only "scrapbook" type store I saw, it had machines like Sizzix and dies and die cuts and much to my delight, some card making kits from Europe that I had never seen before. I had a good time grabbing goodies of things from Europe that I haven't gotten before.

During my last visit, that same store didn't have as much scrapbooking items, but they still had one of my handmade cards proudly in their window.  How cool was that?  (when I am walking around in Turkiye, I often keep a handful of handmade cards and business cards in my bag, to share with shops or people that I meet who are also crafters.)

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a sweet and lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Susan T. said...

Nice card! You always find great kits!

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful card, love the elements.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! I love the vintage feel. How cool that they continue to display your card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Mel C said...

Beautiful card Holley and that's so neat they display your card!

Linda Vigil said...

Sweet!